Day Hiking: Yosemite National Park
Glacier Point * Yosemite Valley * Tuolumne Meadows * Mono Basin
With soaring alpine summits, sparkling lakes, and glaciated wonderlands, Yosemite National Park has so much to offer,
and this newest addition to our bestselling Day Hiking series is your guide to the best of the park’s wonders. It
includes 90 detailed route descriptions plus an appendix with bonus capsule descriptions for 11 additional day hikes and 4 backpacking trips. Areas covered include Wawona, Glacier Point Road, Yosemite Valley, Crane Flat, Hetch Hetchy, Tenaya Lake, Tuolumne Meadows, Tioga Pass, Mono Basin, and more. One percent of sales benefit Yosemite Conservancy.
Day Hiking: Yosemite National Park also features:
- At-a-glance chart to help readers choose the day’s adventure
- Quick-reference icons for kid- and dog-friendly routes, wildflowers, historical significance, and more
- Sidebars on conservation, park history, and more
- Clear and detailed topographic maps
- Subjective star ratings on overall trail experiences
- Gorgeous, full-color photographs throughout
For this book, our 1 percent of sales is going to Yosemite Conservancy.