Trees of Wisconsin Field Guide
Learn to Identify Trees in Wisconsin!
With this famous field guide by award-winning author and naturalist Stan Tekiela, you can make tree identification simple, informative, and productive. There’s no need to look through dozens of photos of trees that don’t grow in Wisconsin. Learn about 101 species—every native tree plus common non-natives—found in the state. Species are organized by leaf type and attachment. Just look at a tree’s leaves, then go to the correct section to learn what it is. Fact-filled information contains the particulars that you want to know, while full-page photographs provide the visual detail needed for accurate identification.
- 101 species—every native tree plus common non-natives
- Fact-filled information and stunning, professional photographs
- Easy-to-use thumb tabs showing leaf type and attachment
- Compare feature showing average tree height
- Stan’s Notes, including naturalist tidbits and facts
This new edition includes updated photographs, expanded information, and even more of Stan’s expert insights. Grab Trees of Wisconsin Field Guide for your next outing—to help you positively identify the trees that you see.